The British media outlet "Railway Technology" has recently published an article on string transport, which outlined the advantages of its solutions in the field of cargo transportation.
Why string cargo transport is a promising direction in this industry?
String transport and infrastructure complexes are characterized by several advantages:
- The string-rail overpass is material-intensive and durable, while there is no need for regular maintenance. The service life of the track structure reaches 100 years.
- The resistance of the string track to difficult weather conditions makes it possible to transport various types of cargo efficiently in regions with difficult climate and terrain.
- Cargo delivery is distinguished by its availability and speed, since the string route is laid along the shortest trajectory, bypassing various obstacles. This is due to the intermediate supports, which can be installed up to 3 km from each other.
- Automated control systems provide a high level of transportation reliability: full control of speed and route, uninterrupted round-the-clock operation, no accidents or collisions with foreign objects.
- The length of the string-rail track can be more than 500 km. String transport and infrastructure complexes can be used as a link between logistics hubs, in remote and hard-to-reach places, as well as in the development of minerals. They require minimal land allocation for construction, being characterized by a significantly lower material consumption of structures compared to traditional overpasses.
- String cargo transport is capable of transporting up to 100 million tons of cargo per year.
Conclusion: string transport and infrastructure complexes, which are distinguished by high efficiency, reliability and environmental friendliness, can become a popular direction in the field of cargo transportation.
Learn more by reading the original article by the string technologies developer.
Rate, comment and share with friends.
This form asks for your consent to allow us to use your personal data for the reasons stated below. You should only sign it if you want to give us your consent.
Who are we?
The name of the organisation asking you for consent to use your information is:
Global Transport Investments
Trident Chambers, P.O. Box 146, Road Town
British Virgin Islands
We would like to use the following information about you:
Why would we like to use your information?
Global Transport Investments would like to send this information to company registry, inform you about its news, for refund purposes.
What will we do with your information?
We store your name, address, ID Data, date of birth into company registry. We will share your e-mail & phone number with IT Service (https://digitalcontact.com/), SMS Center (http://smsc.ru). They will add your details to their mailing list and, when it is news update, they will send you an email or sms with details. We store your credit card number for possible refunds.
How to withdraw your consent
You can withdraw the consent you are giving on this form at any time. You can do this by writing to us at the above address, emailing us at the address: [email protected] or by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails you receive.
This privacy notice tells you about the information we collect from you when you sign up to receive our regular newsletter via our website. In collecting this information, we are acting as a data controller and, by law, we are required to provide you with information about us, about why and how we use your data, and about the rights you have over your data.
Who are we?
We are Global Transport Investments. Our address is Trident Chambers, P.O. Box 146, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands. You can contact us by post at the above address, by email at [email protected]
We are not required to have a data protection officer, so any enquiries about our use of your personal data should be addressed to the contact details above.
What personal data do we collect?
When you subscribe to our newsletter, we ask you for your name and your email address.
Why do we collect this information?
We will use your information to send you our newsletter, which contains information about our products.
We ask for your consent to do this, and we will only send you our newsletter for as long as you continue to consent.
What will we do with your information?
Your information is stored in our database and is shared with with IT Service (https://digitalcontact.com/), SMS Center (http://smsc.ru). It is not sent outside of the Euro. We will not use the information to make any automated decisions that might affect you.
How long do we keep your information for?
Your information is kept for as long as you continue to consent to receive our newsletter.
Your rights over your information
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate.
You can also ask for it to be erased and you can ask for us to give you a copy of the information.
You can also ask us to stop using your information – the simplest way to do this is to withdraw your consent, which you can do at any time, either by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of any newsletter, or by emailing, writing us using the contact details above.
Your right to complain
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.