SkyWay Technologies Co. received a special diploma in the nomination “Region” of the annual “HR-brand Award 2016 Belarus”. The award is conferred since 2014 for the most qualitative work undertaken on the reputation of the employee. An international jury composed of representatives of several CIS countries determines the winners of the contest. A diverse approach to the analysis of the projects from participating companies is ensured by the fact that the jury is made up of consultants, top-managers, experts in the field of business and HR, as well as representatives of mass media.
The section “Nominees” on the website of the Award reads that SkyWay Technologies Co. is an engineering company involved in design, construction and certification of the breakthrough SkyWay transport system.
The main mission of the project conducted under the guidance of the General designer-General Director of SkyWay Technologies Co. Anatoly Yunitskiy was, is and will be the creation of the transport effectively meeting the challenges of the new time:
- the time requiring new safety standards for passengers, “green” technologies significantly reducing the burden on the environment, substandard technical solutions that radically reduce energy and transportation costs;
- the time requiring to rethink the traditional transfer of people and cargo, improve transport affordability and reduce the cost of goods and services;
- the time requiring comfort of travel and high speeds.
The project from SkyWay Technologies Co. is called “What to do if you are a start-up: fight for reputation” and is aimed at composing a positive image of the company creating unparalleled and complicated to implement technology within the professional community of engineers.
The project designing enterprise SkyWay Technologies Co. includes nine design units, a separate pilot production facility, Departments of business planning and marketing. The focus of the work in EcoTechnoPark is the test sites of three types of transport and infrastructure complexes:
- urban one with 150 km/hour speed, performance up to 25 thousand passengers/hour, 1 km track distance;
- cargo one with transportation volume up to 100 mln ton/year, 1 km track distance;
- high-speed intercity one with 450 km/hour speed, performance up to 450 thousand passengers/24 hours, 15 km track distance.
Specialist of Marketing department for international group of companies SkyWay